After months of uncertainty, the understanding around Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's team is finally becoming clearer after the president announced his party list during the Servant of the People's congress on June 9.
As previously promised, the list comprises of non-politicians. Zelenskyy himself described them as “experts, people from the regions and those who submitted online applications”.
In that way, the first 20 people on Zelenskyy's list are as follows:
1. Dmytro Razumkov, party leader
2. Ruslan Stefanchuk, Zelenskky's representative in the parliament
3. Iryna Venedyktova, expert on juridical reforms
4. David Arakhamia, entrepreneur and volunteer
5. Halyna Yanchenko, expert on anti-corruption policies
6. Mykhaylo Fedorov, head of digital in Zelenskyy's team
7. Oleksand Korniyenko, head of election headquarters
8. Anastasia Krasnosilska, expert on taxation and anti-corruption legislation
9. Oleksandr Tkachenko, CEO of 1+1 Media group
10. Zhan Beleniuk, wrestler, silver medalists of the 2016 Summer Olympics
11. Serhiy Babak, expert on education affairs
12. Vladyslav Krykliy, economist
13. Olena Shulyak, expert on construction affairs
14. Dmytro Natalukha, human rights activist
15. Yelyzaveta Yasko, film producer
16. Oleksiy Orzhel, expert on energy affairs
17. Andriy Gerus, expert on energy affairs
18. Mykhailo Radutskyi, doctor
19. Denys Monastyrskyi, expert on law enforcement
20. Danylo Hetmantsev, expert on finances
In addition to that, Yuriy Koryavchenko, a Kvartal 95 studio actor and comedian also known as Yuzik, will run in the majority district in Kharkiv. Journalist Oleksandr Dubinskiy will also run in the majoritarian district for the Servant of the People party.
During the congress, Zelenskyy said that his team “had little time to check [the list members]”. He added that journalists and society can help analyze the mistakes, which would then be corrected.